How to import Gmail contacts into Outlook
To import your Gmail or Google Contacts into Outlook, follow the instructions below:
This step-by-step guide does not require the use of any third party software or add-ins. Outlook is very popular among students and professionals alike. If you are looking to sync your Gmail or Google Contacts into the Outlook app for Windows 10, you have come to the right place.
- Open the contacts.google.com website.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click the Export option.
- Select contacts and Outlook CSV options.
- Click the Export button.
- Open the Outlook app on your PC.
- Go to File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Choose Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values and click Next.
- Click the Browse button, select the exported file, and click Next.
- Select Contacts from the Select destination folder box and click Next.
- Click the Finish button.