Ever run into Office 365 issues?
- Account Log in
- Onedrive sync
- Opening Outlook
Microsoft has a tool to help users resolve their Office 365 issues.
Ever wondered why Windows Server do not show the disk performance counters in task manager?
Here is how you enable them:
Step 1: Enabling Disk Performance Counters
- Ensure Task Manager is closed.
- Launch the Command Prompt using the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Enter the following at the Command Prompt:
- Hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt.
- Re-open the Task Manager.
After running the diskperf command, the ability to view Disk performance statistics on the performance tab should now be visible.
Choosing the right email is always tough, the free email services are always an option, but are they the best option for your company?
Our team of specialists can help you choose the best option for your company needs.
See our Email Comparison Chart Below:
At EZETech we care about your personal internet presence and want to make sure it’s always well protected. We recommend the following online personal protection practices:
– Password manager, password generator and password security auditing.
– Helps users have different passwords for websites to protect you from online data leaks.
– Clear auditing of your current passwords and password complexity to show you exactly where your weaknesses are.
– Saves complex passwords and auto fills them into sites.
– Supports desktops and mobile (iOS and ANDROID) and supports most browsers (IE, CHROME, SAFARI, FIREFOX, ETC…)
2. Two factor authentication (2FA)
– Two factor authentication is a service that MOST websites and services support to protect its users from unauthorized access.
– Adds a second layer of protection to individual accounts by sending a SMS text or using an authentication app like (LP Authenticator, iOS / Android ) with a self-destructing code for login.
3. Recommended Security Add-ons for Google Chrome
– HTTPS Everywhere *forces HTTPS instead of HTTP on websites*
– Adblock plus *blocks ads and popups from websites*
– PrivacyBadger *blocks tracking and spying ads*
4. Have you been pwned (hacked)?
– This website allows you to check your email accounts to see if your account has been compromised online.
Get one month free, click below.