At EZETech we care about your personal internet presence and want to make sure it’s always well protected. We recommend the following online personal protection practices:
– Password manager, password generator and password security auditing.
– Helps users have different passwords for websites to protect you from online data leaks.
– Clear auditing of your current passwords and password complexity to show you exactly where your weaknesses are.
– Saves complex passwords and auto fills them into sites.
– Supports desktops and mobile (iOS and ANDROID) and supports most browsers (IE, CHROME, SAFARI, FIREFOX, ETC…)
2. Two factor authentication (2FA)
– Two factor authentication is a service that MOST websites and services support to protect its users from unauthorized access.
– Adds a second layer of protection to individual accounts by sending a SMS text or using an authentication app like (LP Authenticator, iOS / Android ) with a self-destructing code for login.
3. Recommended Security Add-ons for Google Chrome
– HTTPS Everywhere *forces HTTPS instead of HTTP on websites*
– Adblock plus *blocks ads and popups from websites*
– PrivacyBadger *blocks tracking and spying ads*
4. Have you been pwned (hacked)?
– This website allows you to check your email accounts to see if your account has been compromised online.
Get one month free, click below.