EZETech is currently seeking a high energy, results driven Sales Development Representative with a proven record of quota attainment.
As a Sales Development Representative with EZETech, you will:
Identify new sales opportunities for our services including Managed Services, VoIP Services, Remote Data Backup, Managed Hosting, Managed Security, High Availability Disaster Recovery, Network Design and Cloud Solutions
Focus on identifying potential new clients.
Work with your team to help grow their pipeline of qualified opportunities.
Maintain client sales relationships.
Stay up to date with new sales and marketing techniques relevant to the tech industry.
Develop strategies to target small to mid-size companies.
Assist in the completion of customer requests for bids and proposals.
Create and manage your portfolio of prospects while working in a fast-paced environment.
Business is generated through inside and outside sales, utilizing our sales process, story-telling, customer-centric sales approach, and dialing platform integrated into Salesforce. You will be building value and trust, to uncover the prospect’s needs, allowing you to effectively incorporate prospects into EZETech’s pipeline.
The Ideal Applicant Will Have:
Duration: 20 hours/week for 1 month
Please note this is an unpaid internship.
– Be prepared to learn and understand search engine optimization techniques and processes
– Work on various on-site and off-site enhancements to client websites
– Learn to perform analysis on websites from SEO perspective including identification of site issues, indexation issues, content or meta data issues, linking, social indicators, Google penalties, keyword opportunities, etc.
– Learn to perform competitive analysis
– Content development optimized for SEO and add keywords to existing content
– Learn and use Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Ads and other industry leading SEO tools
– Remain up to date with industry changes and new algorithms
– Organize and update meta data
– Create content for email marketing and social media posts
– Content creation for blogs related to the MSP and IT industry
– General knowledge of SEO
– General knowledge of WordPress
– Excellent attention to detail
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent time and task management skills
– General knowledge of social media platforms
– Eager to learn, quick to listen
– Savvy with internet tools & research
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The Information Systems Support Technician, under the direction of the IT Manager performs IT Department activities and provides “on-site” and “remote” desktop support for end users and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
© 2020 EZETech., LLC. All rights reserved.